Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Giant Melting Pot of Music.

So today, I had my ipod on shuffle. Every song played was an interesting mix. One second Miley, the next Nicki Minaj, and then Bright. My ipod has turned into the giant melting pot of music. So, I've decided to make a list of songs that are my jam this week.
  • "Marry the Night" by Lady GaGa. Yes, I bought the Born This Way CD. One of my best purchases of my life. It's very different, some catchy pop and some metal. This song is my favorite on the CD, because it talks about surviving, and it's talks about living without any regrets. It has become my personal anthem, needless to say.
  • "Rockstar" by Hannah Montana. Everybody has musical guilty pleasures right? This song is actually relatable, and I can't help but sing along to the words.
  • "Man of Fire" by Andy Gibb. Brother of the Bee Gees, he has amazing talent, and it was a shame to have lost him at a young age. His greatest hits are really good, and he has amazing vocals.
  • "The Big Bang" by Rock Mafia. Saw the video on VH1. Good stuff, calm indie-rockish music. Good stuff there.
  • "Forget You" by C.Lo Green. This guy goes sick in his vocals. I love the emotion, in addition to the video was something completly different than what you see today. The song takes heartbreak to a whole other level. Me likey.
  • "Get to Know Ya" by Jesse Johnson. Eighties music is amazing. This song is one of my favorite love songs from then.
I think I have more music then the radio...just saying. Well here's a playlist for all of ya'll out there. Listen at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment