Saturday, December 31, 2011

Love.

2011 was the year I began to love. Or begin to wonder about it anyways. There's one thing about love that I have always began to wonder about. Sex. I mean, I don't plan on having it or anything, I just wonder about it. Like I want to have it...but not now. Maybe when I'm married.
Sex. Why has this act, which is supposed to be saved for the one you love, or when you get married, has become so obsolete? Why does people have to sleep with people in high school, putting themselves, and others at risk to get pregnant or STDS? Like seriously, sex is supposed to be for the people that you love, not the people that you meet off of the street because you have a boner. Like seriously, sex should be saved for someone that means a lot to you. You don't have to be married to someone, maybe engaged, but that's not the point. The point is that society has made it obsolete. I wish times were more simple, like in the forties, when sex was something that was only for marriage. I mean getting it in shouldn't be done just because the person wants to. DO IT BECAUSE YOU FREAKING LOVE THE PERSON! I think that it should be...well that's my opinion on the whole matter anyways....
 Anyways, happy 2012. Be happy, and try to make that resolution come true, but remember, the only way that they can is if you actually get off your fat ass and do something for yourself, like go to the gym, or ask your girl of interest out. Like seriously. You can't expect things to magically happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment