Friday, March 18, 2011

and i guess i should, shouldn't i?

Ever have that person in your life that no matter how hard you try, you can't figure out? They act like they have romantic feelings for you, and then they deny it. They act all nice to other people, but socially awkward when it comes to you. And if you really like them, and don't want to lose them, because they mean a lot to you, what are you left to do.
I should tell him how I feel. That seven month itch has been getting to me a lot lately, and now I'm left wondering what I should.
I guess I should say that I liked him from the moment I meant him, with his wrists broken, and bright green backpack. I should tell him that I can tell him anything that goes through my silly mind, and he would always be there to hear it. When I'm sad, he's there. When I'm happy, he's there.
And that may sound like a bad thing. But, I guess having someone always there for you is sort of a good thing.
I guess maybe my answer is right in front of me. If he doesn't feel that way about me then I guess that's that. You can not change how people feel about you, you can only change how you react. And if he does feel that same way for me? Great.
To the person who this is about:
I promise you that there is no one else that you should be jealous of. You are one of the few people that I trust. I give you my heart, if you're only willing to take it. I like you, and you should know this.
Now, to only tell him..

No comments:

Post a Comment