Monday, March 21, 2011

Things I Wish I Had The Nerve To Say

Latley, I've been feeling like I'm going to burst from all of the things that I kept inside. I feel like it's time to say things, but I'm too scared to do it.
Then, I thought why am I so scared to do this?
Then I realized.
It wasn't me I was afraid of.
It is the reaction of other people that I'm afraid of the most. The thought of no longer having my secerts inside of me, in my mind, and heart, but outside in the world, where people can judge you, and tell you that you shouldn't feel this way.
I guess that I wish that I wasn't paralyzed with the fear of others. I wish that there was a rewind button, because then if things didn't go the way that I had orignially planned, I could just rewind it, and things would go on without me saying whatever it was that I needed to say.
I guess asking people out is harder than anything. On one hand, we want to know what happens, or could happen between the two of us. But on the other, we don't want to be rejected, or red in the face. Nerve is something that we can not easily get, but when we do, it can be dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment