Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Matchmaker Without A Match.

Lately, I have become the matchmaker of my group. I don't know how that happened, it just did. My guy friend was looking for a girl, because he wanted to forget about the girl who he liked, and I happened to know a single girl, who well doesn't know anything about dating. So, I think that they are perfect together, so I arranged  for them to meet, and now that they have, I wonder what will happen next.
Of course they are both shy, so I had arranged for them to hang out tomarrow. One knows, the other doesn't.
Being a matchmaker, I guess is a matter of knowing. I've been told that I'm good at this whole relationship thing. But the thing is, if I was so good at this whole relationship thing, then I would have someone of my own. Then I wouldn't have an exboyfriend who was constantly on my mind, or maybe I would have the guy that I like actually return the feelings back.
Ohh, well. Maybe I know more about other's lives, than my own.
I often wonder if I were to take my own advice, or to give myself some advice, would I end up telling myself something different than what I actually think would be different. I sometimes wonder why I end up why I end up at the bottom.
If, I knew so much, than maybe I wouldn't be glued to the phone, waiting for just one more reply from the guy who I like. I wouldn't be wondering about everything, interpreting every little thing that he says or does.
If I gave myself some advice, would it be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment