Monday, March 14, 2011

Why Do People like to Put A Downer on our Day?

There are people in our lives, friends that, well basically like to rain on our parade. They tend to be the ones that tell us that we can't do anything, no matter how hard that we tried, the ones that tend to crush our dreams rather than watch them soar.
I have to ask them, why do they do it? I have thought about this, and came up with three possibilites:
1. They are jealous of the dream that you have, because you are close enough to actually reach that goal, so in order to make themselves look better, they try to bring you down by saying that you can't do whatever you wanted to do, and therefore will do just about anything to destroy those dreams that you have, so they can be the ones at the top, with all the glory.
2. They actually care about what your doing, and they want to protect you from wasting your life on that guy that you may have a crush on, or from making the biggest mistake of your life. It's their own way of saying 'I care about what you are doing, because I don't want to see you fall'. If that's the case, then you have a really good friend.
3. Your friend just likes to see you sad, or upset. And in that case, I must say this nicely- GET NEW FRIENDS, because the friend is a jerk to you, because your friend should try to support you at all times. They don't want to see you sad, they just want to see you at your best.
And to all of my friends, who support me or just know how to be there for me. You're probably reading this, and I just want to say thank you for all that you have done for me. Through my terrible first relationship with a redheaded monster, to now as I try to find my place in this world, to find out what love truelly and actually is. Thank you, very much. I love you guys, always. And if anyone does you wrong, I will do them wrong...well just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment