Monday, March 28, 2011

These Emotions.

I never thought it would come to me ignoring you, because of my damn emotions. I never thought that I could cry this hard over someone who doesn't like me back, someone that thinks of me as just a friend. I never thought I could feel ever again.
You mean a lot to me, yes. I don't want to stop the feeling of liking you. I just know that it is not returned, you move on, and you will never know.
To the boy out there, you will never know how much I like you. And how hard it is to be mean to you. How hard it is to forget about you.
You will be my friend, someday. Whenever the feelings go away. I hope they are soon, because I miss having you around.
You are a great man. You are someone who deserves much more than I can ever give you. You will never be my first love. You will always be second, to the one who has broken my heart before. You will not know anything about love, and I have known the worst of it. I have had my share of bad relationships, and I am ready for a good one.
I like you because of the way you smile. I like you because you were adorable. I like you because you listen to every stupid probelm that I have had. I like you because you actually listen to me. I like to have you around whenever something goes wrong. I like you because you are the smartest person on the planet. I like the way that you are so modest about everything. I like you because you play the flute and don't care if you are the only dude that plays it. I like you, well because you are...well you.
But I don't need someone to save me. I can save myself. I don't need you to make me happy. Only I can do it.
Emotions suck. Especially when you show them way too easily, or as Carrie Bradshaw would say "being emotionally slutty." I am like an open book, you can read right through me.
Maybe that's my probelm.
To the person that this is about, I hope you don't take my behavior personally. I'm just taking the procautions necesary to avoid emotional sluttiness.
And please, if you happen to be reading this. I thought you liked me too. But, like all kinds of langauges, I guess there was a miscommunication.
And, i'm sorry for all of the trouble I've caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment