Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where My Emotions Lead Me.

Ever have that dude that you are friends with that you can't help but have a huge crush on, because they are one of the nicest dudes on the planet. They know how to make you happy, and they just get you, so you just fall.
Until they don't catch you, and you are standing there alone, looking like an idiot. So, you sit there, with ice cream in one hand, and tears in your eyes, because you really had feelings for this person. That your feelings meant nothing to that person, and so now you feel like an idiot.
I've written about this person in the past, how much I've liked him. I wish him nothing but happiness, and i hope you know that a girl who was two years older than you, liked you. She never intended to harm you, she just liked you. She didn't feel like you were like the others that she has been with, the other five before hand. She actually liked you, and really wanted to be with you. She felt that you cared about her. That's why she let those feelings linger for this long.
I really liked you, and I really thought you liked me. I feel like a fool, and I'm sorry. I hope she treats you well, like the way that I would have. I thought that I meant something to you, and that it would happen between us.
I had the feeling.
The signs were all there.
My friends said so.
But its my fault. I read too much into things.
I hope that one day, we both can be on the same page about our feelings.
And I hope I can find someone that will like me that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment