Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's About Time.

Saying how I feel is one of the hardest things for me to do. I'd rather shave my head, then ever admit my feelings, due to fear of getting my heart thrown in the trash, being treated like it was nothing.
But on here, no one can hurt. So here, I write a pathetic letter to the person who has stolen my heart. Here goes nothing.
Dear Person I Have Feelings For,
As you probably know, due to my past, feelings are the hardest thing for me to ever admit to. It's something that I guess, that if someone had not broken my heart before, then I would be the open book that I wish to be with you, but then I would have not met you.
Yes, I have feelings for you. Those words are so hard for me to say face to face, because I really don't want to lost you as a friend. I don't want to lose seeing you during my lunch hour, when we both talk about things that we consider to be important. If I had lost you, even as a friend, I would feel sad, but I know I could live. It would suck more, but I'd live.
I like the way that you look at me, when your hazelish eyes dilate whenever you talk to me. I notice the way that you looked at me, when you came to my game, having you there to support me doing something that I love. When a member of my family died, you were there, arms open to heal my aching wounds. When I was attacked by a vulture of a woman, you heard me cry.
I plan to tell you this, well planned to tell you this. A million times actually, but I thought, what if I lost you? What if he took the road that the other men in my life had.
I have feelings for you. I enjoy your company. And you make me smile. And I can only hope that you feel the same.
And if you don't, well that's cool too.
From,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment