Thursday, March 3, 2011

To The Point Where I Realized...

Today, while watching some random science movie, I came to realize that I had something with someone that is so great. Well, at least in my eyes. I realized that there is a person that I actually care about again. Someone that makes me smile, when all I wanted to do was cry in pain, is there for me, when I want a friend, and  inspires me to do things, that I myself never thought I could do. This person has the most amazing smile, makes everything seem so trivial, and is the smartest person on the planet. You know math probably better than my own math teacher. You enjoy science, in addition to taking some of the best pictures that I've ever seen. You listen to every probelm that I may come in contact with, offering your complete attention, and giving me the best advice of your knowlage.
Like most people you have your faults. You don't answer your phone all of the time. You hate peanut butter. You've broken your wrist. You're human after all, so there is some flaw, despite all of your greatness.
And I think I'm falling for you. I think I'm letting my emotions get the best of me, and yet, I don't know how the hell that I am going to pick myself off whenever I stop falling. I will hurt whenever I stop falling, because I know that you probably won't catch me. You probably think I'm crazy, but I am growing quite fond of you. You may not feel the same way, but I think that it's something that you should know.
If you ever end up reading this, I've realized I had those feelings. That "aha!" moment if you will. I never thought I could meet someone like you, and I was right. So, I'll never say those things that I've said above to you, because I can't risk feeling hurt again, to have you out of my life completly. Maybe I'm just crazy. Maybe I should forget about you, because then I won't risk losing you. You are my best friend, my shoulder to cry on.
Maybe I've fallen for my best friend. And time will only tell what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment