Friday, March 25, 2011

Do we ever forget?

To me, one of the hardest things in this world, is a math probelm. Well, up until a couple days ago. Then, I came face to face with them. Then, I realized that math wasn't the hardest thing on the planet to do.
Emotions, well dealing with all of mine, are one of the hardest things for me to ever come face to face with. It's like the one thing I try to avoid like the plague.
Up until now, I thought I was too classy to remember the original one who has broken my heart originally. But for some odd reason, he popped into my mind a couple days ago. Maybe it was after finding out that someone didn't share the same feelings that I had with them.
Now, I ask why after a year and a half, do my thoughts still come to your direction. I think about you way more than I ever should, especially after you treating me like I meant nothing to you. I made myself look like an idiot.
For you.
Now I ask, do we ever forget?
I don't get why I can't just forget you. Could it be that I loved you? Could it be that you were the first? Either way, I don't see why you just can't leave my mind, and never come back.
I wish that I never thought about these things.
I wish that you have answered my attempts at fixing things, because I think things suck at whereever they are now.
But the one thing I don't wish for? To earse this whole thing, because it has made me a stronger woman. Thank you for hurting me, I grew not to give my heart away easily. I grew to be more careful, and love with my head not my heart.
Will you permantly leave me mind? And have I permantly left yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment