Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Don't Get You.

I've made my writing soley about members of the opposite sex, and how to charm them, and all that jazz. I always say that you should look between the lines of everything, because it's not what you say, it's what you don't say.
So you say you don't like me in that way? You say this, but the way that you act is another. Your eyes never leave me, you make it a point to make me happy, and you are always there for me (well the last one is more of a friend thing.)
I made a blog soley because I wanted to write about how dating works, the true knick of how this whole relationship thing. So is it true that I know nothing about how a person likes someone works, and all that I know is that I imagine things, or even look for things that are simply not there?
Do we rely on magazine articles, (well the teenage girls do) and love quizzes and horoscopes and gurus wayy too much? Do I rely on my past relationships on boys that liked me to find out whether not someone likes me currently?
I think knowing too much is dangerous because you look too hard for someone that is knows everything about a certain subject. Because then there is nothing that you have left to find, and that you are left looking wayy beyond the surface.
I also think if you did actually have those feelings, than you should tell me because I think that you and I would make a great pair.
Maybe I should stop thinking. That's what got me here in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment