Monday, April 18, 2011

Can't Stop Smiling.

I guess after going through crap, I guess it makes you realize who you really want to be with. Who you really want to spend some time with. But, you'd never expect the person to be someone that you would never think or picture yourself being in a relationship with.
I guess sometimes, you have a person in your life that makes you smile, and that makes your day with their text messages. I guess there are some people that you never expect to fall for, because you've matched them with your friends, or that you've told yourself that for your standards, they will never pass for you. Your standards I guess never matched for what the person actually is.
I never thought I'd fall for Berger. I've considered him to be the friend that I tell my relationship issues to. I never considered to him to be more than that. He's too short, and still looks kinda boyish, but there is something there I guess that wasn't there for Mr. Big. Maybe I should give Big a new nickname.
I'm texting Berger right now, and to be honest, I can't stop smiling. Today he made my day, and I hope that there could be a tomarrow for him to make my day as well.
I guess there's only one thing to do: wait and see to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment