Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mixed up signals.

Okay, so you say you don't like me? But then you go, and look up my father on facebook. And then look up my father on facebook...And yeah. What does that mean?
I think that I've gotton myself a case of mixed up signals. I usually find people easy to read, kind of like picture books but I find you to be like that two thousand page novel about something baffling- always leaving me confused and in the dust. I enjoy the challenge of reading your book, but sometimes I can't figure out the mystery of it.
You came to my game.
When I said I need a hug, without me mentioning that I wanted it from you, you gave it to me.
A bunch of various other things.
Now this.
I don't get it.
Why are you acting like you like me, but say that you don't? If I only had the strength to tell you how I felt about you, as well. But then, I fear, you won't stay.
So I stay in this endless cycle of confusion, afraid to break it soley because I am afraid to lose you. I know it's kind of sad, but it's the way that my life is going.
Will I ever break the cycle?

No comments:

Post a Comment