Thursday, April 21, 2011

Family.

In life, we need people to survive, to commincate with, and of course, to have their shoulders to cry on whenever we are sad. The people who pick us up, however vary. They can be your best friend, your mother, your sister, or even all of the above. They are the ones you call at three in the morning when you have a bad dream, and they will listen to you freak out while getting ready to take a risk of some sort.
I have been blessed with many people like that. Of course, there is my best friend Charlotte, who I know will stick through everything with me, good and bad. If she needs boy advice, or someone to talk to about anything, she will be there for me. And when I called her crying about Mr. Big, she stopped what she was doing and just listened to me cry my eyes out...until the battery died. Charlotte is one of my best friends, and I love her dearly.
I have also been blessed with another great friend, named Samantha. (yes, i'm giving my friends Sex in the City names, just to protect their privacy and all that jazz) Even though we call each other "wifey", she is my best friend. I haven't known her long, but she is funny, and opinated, and hey, we need someone like that in our lives, you know to keep us straight. She makes me laugh when I'm sad, and when I need someone to talk to, (other than Charlotte) she's my therapist. After all, it's good to have someone to support you throughout everything. I will have her back, and she will have mine. It's as simple as that, you know.
I also have someone who has my back who we shall call Jenni. She is my guidette, and together we go crazy. We gossip everyday about our friends, and all we really want is to have a good time. She is a great friend, and I know she will have my back, through thick and thin, as I will be there for her. She has the best advice, from relationships, to fashion. I love you Jenni!
Of course, these are not all of my friends that I have to thank. Even though they are not mentioned (mostly because I couldn't think of nicknames for them) doesn't mean I love them any less. To all of my other best friends, I love you dearly, and thank you for always being there for me. Your support, whether in writing this blog, or in relationships, means a lot to me, and I love you all. I know you guys will always be there for me. I guess in the end, we all know who we can trust, and who we can't.

1 comment: