Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mr. Big, why?

Mr. Big, I ask you one thing.  Why?  You've put me through hell, stringing me along, acting like you like me, but really you said you didn't.  If I pull away, you act like a sick puppy.  It took me a while, eighth period to be exact, that I have real feelings for Mr. Big.  I actually am growing to miss his way of talking, his smile, his eyes, and of course, how he always made me feel like I meant something to at least one person in this planet.  Of course, Mr. Big likes some girl in his bio class.
Mr. Big, I think am growing to miss you.  Please answer your phone.  I kinda want to hear from you.  I don't know why I do, nor do I know why birds fly, and rivers flow, but I know I want to.  It's one of those things that just is, with no logical sense.  I want to hear you use your big words, watch you use your math formulas, or even sit with you while you read.
Mr. Big, I think that I am growing to love you.  Or fall in love with you.  Or just fall for you in general. I don't know anything about these things.
My Big versuses Carrie's Big?  Hers knew romance.  Mine wouldn't unless it was spelled out right in frount of him, written in some alien formula.
I miss you Mr. Big.  Do you miss me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment