Friday, April 29, 2011

Ups and Downs of Love.

Love is a rollercoaster, with it's ups and downs. When you are not getting together, you are breaking up. You feel hurt, then you dust yourself back off, and try to fall in love again. My question is why do we do this? Why do we fall only to crash?
So I turned to Charlotte. She says "I think love is taking a person for all their flaws and all their differences and all the things that could affect a relationship, and that stuff not mattering. and that when you're together, everything else is less stressful and you feel better and happier and just... right. I want love because i want someone who understands me and accepts me. no questions, no conditions, none of that. just a person who wants me the way i am."
Maybe, that's what we all want. Someone to make everything better. The colors brighter. The world happier. Maybe love is the closest thing that we have to magic, something that can never be explained, but no matter how hard we try, we can never be replicated. It's something that has it's own unique taste, like you're own kind of chocolate. The good relationsips are the sweetest things to ever taste. The bad ones are the most bitter things that you will ever put in your mouth.
Today we celebrate the love of William and Kate; may you have all of the happiness in the world, full of the sweetest chocolate that you can ever taste. It got me thinking to write this sappy blog entry, and yeah, there you go.
I hope all of us find the sweetest chocolate. But of course, something that we learn is that to know what is sweet, we have to know what is bitter. Charlotte is there for me. I hope someone for all of you out there, will have someone to be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment