Friday, April 8, 2011

dear mr. big.

As I mentioned previously, I like this guy.  For privacy reasons, and the fact that I am obsessed with Sex and the City, I shall call him Mr. Big. 
Mr. Big is either the first, or one of the first people I actually feel/felt something for.  I enjoy having him around, and I enjoy having him around to tell him both and good things.  He is a science man, and knows everything. (even though he says that he doesn't, but I choose not to believe him)  He always has his eyes on me, like I'm the only girl in the room. He came to my game, even though he had science club that day.  He enjoys doing the lighting for stage crew.  He's too years younger than me, even though he sometimes acts like he could be my father.  He over worries about every test that comes up, and doesn't care about what others think.  When somebody is mean to a girl that no one likes, he sticks up for her.
And I think I'm in love with Mr. Big. I'm in love with the way he sticks up for the girl no one likes.  I love the way that he cares about science.  I love the way that his eyes dilate whenever he talks to me, and when he sits, his legs cross over to mine.  (I notice these things)  Your gray eyes, Big, are one of the few things I seek refuge in. 
I want to tell you this, Big.  I want to tell you I love you, and that you are basically the only one that I have eyes for.  I wish that you were mine.
He says he likes some girl in his bio class, but he acts like he likes me.  Big, why are you going to give me mixed signals?

No comments:

Post a Comment