Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mixed Up, Screwed Up Emotions. It leads to the Wierdest Things.

Ever feel that it's slipping away, with the person that you thought that you really loved? Someone that at one point, you thought that you really liked, but then one day, you wake up, and you don't think about them so much? You thought you felt something for the first time, but then one day, you wake up, and then all of a sudden you don't want to think about them, because they either are not returning what you want to hear, or just stringing you along for way too long.
I guess that if you love something, you truely oughta let it go. I guess that somethings are truely meant to be, and some aren't.
It's a sad truth, but it's better than living the happy lie.  It's time I wake up from dream land, into reality.  Maybe I'll find someone that will learn to love me.
I guess that sometimes things are like what Oberst said..."everythign is a cycle, you gotta let it come to you. and when it does,  you will know what to do..."
The question is...how do you know what is meant to be, and what is your hormones?

No comments:

Post a Comment