Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Love.

In life, there are some things that we just need in our lives.  One thing is love. There are so many different kinds of it, that no one can ever say that its the same thing.  There is the love that we get our parents and family members.  There is love between siblings. There is the love between a man, and a woman.  And there is the love between friends, not the ones that flake out after only a few weeks.  The friends that you can call at three in the morning, just to tell you about the dream that you had, or when you find out some things that you wish you didn't, they would rush to your side.  They are the ones that would hold my hair, while I'd throw up because I had been drinking too much.
Out of all of the friends that I have had, I've been blessed with someone, who we call Charlotte. She is like my little sister. I can text her for hours on end, and she was there for me, when Mr. Big broke my heart.  She would run to the ends of the earth for me, and I would do the same. I sometimes wonder how someone so nice, can be friends with someone who can be a complete bitch at times.
Charlotte, I love you. No matter what, we will always be friends. Hoes before bros, all of the cliche things that people say...I love you.\
There is also another kind of love, the one that we look for soo much in the wrong places. I don't know why we want it, its something that we will never know why. Or we all want someone to keep us company, like I want you to keep me company. Holding my hand, telling me that you will be there for me. I'm growing to have feelings for you, although I didn't want it to happen. Like I said, certain things I guess we would never know. But when I'm around you, or talking to you, I feel at ease. We shall call this guy Christopher.
Both kinds of  love we can live without. But the love with Charlotte would last forever. Christopher, on the other hand...who knows. With those kinds of things, I guess we will never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment