Wednesday, April 6, 2011

you sir, are a sketchball who only wants to get it in

Okay, so we dated at the end of freshman year?
But you tell your friends that we've only dated because you've felt so sorry for me, that you just had to lower your standards to me. And when we were dating you said not to tell people that we were, because you didn't want people to know so your friends won't make fun of me. Well, if my friends knew that I dated you, they would have a field day with it.
Newsflash, honey. I lowered my standards. So get your facts straight honey before you run your mouth.
Yes, I used you, because I was a confused, and b I wanted to get the guy that I actually liked jealous.
So therefore, you're the sketchball because all you did was text me and wanted a picture of my breasts. Newsflash, we were only dating an hour. Then within a day, you start talking about talking to me makes you have a boner. Sorry, I didn't want to hear it then, because deep down inside I knew you digusted me, and I really needed to get out of that relationship, because I never had that spark for you. We lasted maybe 48 hours. I felt like having a boyfriend should have been a happy occaision, but instead, I felt like I was wearing a dog collar, forced to feel a certain way, rather than coming to said feelings on my own. I realize that I never should have said that I would agree to go out with you, but hey, I still got the boy.
Flash foreward a few months later, when I was going through one of the most overdramactic breakups ever with yes the guy that I used you with. You come in, trying to be a boss, because you think I should have stayed with you. You were a pig, copying poems on the internet, and sending me Jesse Mccartney. Dude, if you want to serenade a girl, you don't send "beautiful soul". Look for something more original, herb. You would never leave me alone, and I felt bad not answering them, so I guess I might have lead you on.
It died down about a year ago, and you have a girlfriend now. I don't know whether or not you've changed. I hear you have insane parties, and are not doing well in school. Real classy. I hope that you realize that being creepy and mentioning that your penis gets excited whenever you talk to girls, is not the way to get it in, if thats what you want, or a relationship.
Stay classy, sir.
The moral of this story is if someone does give you a bad vibe, and doesn't want to tell the world that you are dating, chances are, they are a sketchball. Plus, I felt that needed to be out there in the internet world, because you know what, things like that can't be bottled in forever.
Oh, and if you're the sketchball that I was talking about? I hope you have a nice job, and I hope you don't get a disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment