Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Foot In the Mouth Syndrome.

Okay, I'll admit it. I have a big mouth. I tend to not think about what I say, until after it comes out, and I look like a complete idiot. It usually happens with a guy that I truely like, and I'm trying to impress him, and then I look like an idiot because I said the wrong thing, or that I've said something that I've offended them or something like that.
I guess that happens to the best of us.  I call it foot in the mouth syndrome. When one has foot in the mouth syndrome, they are talking to their crush about something that they either know nothing about, or they are talking to someone and they offended them.
To the person that I currently have foot in the mouth syndrome with, I don't know what the hell I'm doing.  I don't know much intentional flirting. All I know is that I really like talking to you. You are a great guy, Chris. I guess that thanks to my big mouth that you will never know that. I want to be you're girlfriend, one day. I hope. But then again, I thought Big would be the guy that I would eventually be with, so then again, who exactly knows what the hell is going to happen?
Life is like a game of cards. You never know what you are dealt with next, because each hand is different. One hand could bring you to one person. Another hand could bring you to someone else. Every hand is played differently, with different cards, and different people. We all go in not knowing exactly what is going to happen to us next. All we know is that we are gambling, whether with our hearts or with our money, and that we never know what's going to happen next to us.
In the end, maybe not knowing what the hell we are doing is best. But, is there ever going to be a cure for foot in the mouth syndrome? Maybe, it's an apology. Maybe, it's showing them that you are not a klutz, stupid or crazy. At the moment, there is no known cure for it. But the doctors are working one, and will get back to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment