Monday, April 11, 2011

I've Got A Feeling.

Have you ever felt that you were tired of playing to the rules of someone else's game?  Like, one day you wake up, and then you realize, I have better things to do with my time then to wait for someone that may or may not have feelings for me.  I am tired of waiting around, relying soley on the signals that he had given me, what was between the lines, not what was presented to the table.
After realizing this, I guess fate kinda played in.  Texting someone new, I have decided to make a change.  I have a feeling that I am doing the right thing.  I know that love is a game that no one gets the intructions to play.  No one knows the outcome of it either.  I guess we are tumbleweeds, floating in the wind, with no destination set in stone.
I guess that I have had my share of failed relationships.  We all have.  I've dated the creepers, and the one that broke my heart, that I am still hung up on...I think.  But there is someone that I have feelings for that I never thought I would have those type of feelings for.  I never thought I would like them.  We shall call him Berger...
Berger, was someone that I always considered to be a friend. But somehow things are beginning to change. I'm developing a crush on this kid...
And I have a feeling that maybe, just maybe, something good will come of it.
But time will only tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment