Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011. In My Point of View.

2011 came in went. We had a hurricane in CT, snow in October, and snow that was taller than my five foot four. Or three. I thought I was five four, but I can't remember. What do you remember most about this year? For Charlotte, it would be seeing the last Harry Potter movie. For others, its relationships, graduating. For me, it's getting accepted into my top school, and not having to worry about applying anywhere else. Here's some things about 2011 that I will always rememeber:
I will remember all of the good times with ALL of my friends!
I will remember blasting Lady Gaga's Marry the Night 24/7. Actually, I will remember when I bought her CD and couldn't stop listening to it all day.
I will remember getting hooked on Sex and the City.
I will remember the bread bowls at Panera. Those things are really good, a little fattening, but good.
I will remember Kim Kardashian being married for 72 days.
I will remember my grandfather's last words.
But most of all, I will remember starting to become a writer.

Have a great 2012 everyone.
xoxo,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment