Friday, December 2, 2011

Lady GaGa

So yesterday I saw Lady Gaga's new music video. And I must say, it was amazing. Marry the night is one of the best music videos that I have ever seen. My mind has been blown by watching and experiencing this video, which is one of the best I've ever seen. In addition to that, Marry the Night has become one of my favorite songs, from the moment I heard it in May. It has a great message, which I love.
Lady GaGa is one of the most inspiring women in all of show business, and with this music video, my mind has been blown. She thinks outside what the record company wants her to be, and is one hundred percent herself. She doesn't care what others percieve her. She writes her own music, and isn't autotuned. She's one artist that will truly last. I'm proud to be a Lady GaGa fan, and not afraid to admit it.
Lady GaGa, keep up with the music, and impressing us with the amazing music!

No comments:

Post a Comment