Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays.

Merry Christmas, people that actually spend the time to read my blog. Thank you for spending time out of your day to read my thoughts, even though you may think that I'm wierd, or a little crazy, but then the ones that are crazy, are the ones that make the most sense. Hope you all had a great holiday with your family, in addition to other loved ones, because well you all damn deserve.
I'd also like to take the time to say Merry Christmas Sonny. This is the first holiday in 17 years, I would not spend with you, but sadly not the last. I miss you Grandpa, more and more each and every day, in addition to Millie and your children, and my cousins. I hope you are having a great Christmas up there in heaven, pain free, and happy.
Merry Christmas to those who have decease before us. May they not suffer and may they truly rest in peace. 
Merry Christmas to everyone, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment