Friday, December 23, 2011

I prefer

I prefer the sun to the rain.
I prefer Sex and the City to Seinfield.
I prefer laughing to crying.
I prefer love to hate.
I prefer learning about literature, and trying to write something that means sonmething versus trying to find the single answer in the math probelm.
I prefer loving you versus having to hate you.
I prefer falling in love versus falling into sorrow.
I prefer answers instead of questions.
I prefer romance versus meaningless sex.
I prefer being told I love you, versus being left guessing.
I prefer you being with me instead of her.
I prefer living for today and tomarrow instead of yesterday.
I prefer black to white.
I prefer the sun versus the moon because it gives you hope.
I prefer friends instead of lonliness.
And I prefer falling hard, versus falling hard on your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment