Saturday, December 10, 2011

Foo Fighters, and Little Sisters.

Lately, I've been listening to the amazing, and talented band called the Foo Fighters. I love their sound, and the fact that they don't get autotuned. Like seriously. That, and whoever the drummer is, he's really good. Go on Pandora radio right now and embrace their awesomeness, because they are a truly gifted band. The songs "Pretender", "Bridge Burning" and "All My Life" are my favorites. Now, go. Do. Listen. You won't be sorry. Trust me bro. And, yes, I'm listening to them right now. Why aren't you.
Best friends come in all shapes and forms. But then there are the ones who give you encoragement when you be sad, in pain, or in aviodance of someone. They hold your hand, and help you see, that things are truly going to be okay.
Love you little sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment