Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tis the Holiday Season.

Okay, so it's the week before Christmas. I managed to finish shopping for everyone, but I kind of forgot to buy wrapping paper. And I should learn how to wrap. Oh that would be helpful. If you happen to know how to wrap, could you tell me how? Thanks.
So.
Hi everyone.
I'm wondering why holidays always bring out stress. Like seriously. Just relax. I understand that people are under stress, but it's a holiday. Go. Do. Be happy. Stop yelling at people. Stop making drama. Stop annoying people.
I don't know why I have to go places where I would be miserable. I don't want to have to see people I don't like. So I'm putting my foot down and saying no to that, because the holidays aren't a time when you have to dread doing things. You're supposed to be happy right? Well damn it, let me be happy, and let me build a freaking snow man.
The holidays are for family, cookies, and memories. Not people jumping down your throat because of what happened four months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment