Friday, December 30, 2011

Karma's a Bitch.

Yo people on the internets with no lives, hello. Yo people who enjoy reading my blog. Hello. Hi.
Karma is a bitch. If you do something to someone then you deserve that same thing to be done to you, because karma is a bitch, and you'll get what you give out.
But when the good people have bad things coming to them, it makes me wonder about this damn system. Like the good people living with dementia, they were good people. But the jerks, they live until they are 90. It's not fair how someone who screws lives up goes unpunished yet the ones who don't do anything get hit the hardest. Maybe this will even out in the next lifetime.
My father is someone who lied to make other's lives miserable, and makes me feel like crap about myself, yet he gets away with it. My grandfather, who did no wrong, died a slow and miserable death. I don't understand this at all, and sometimes I wonder if my dad would do anything right, and he would make things right. But then maybe, just maybe, I don't want him to do things right, because I'm not a permant thing in my dad's life. Nor does he care to make me. I'm just the girl that he can care less about.
Maybe I'm better off staying away.

No comments:

Post a Comment