Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011: Some Trends that I Would Carry into 2012

Okay, so I have many many topics to write about. Today, since there is the whole New Year thing, I figured that I would start here, and write the others on other days. So, people, prepare for a jam packed couple of days with a lot of amazing topics!
As very few of you know, I'm into the whole designing thing, and clothes thing, because yeah I'm kinda a girly girl. (one of the many things that me and Carrie Bradshaw have in common.) So here's a list of things that I started to wear this year, that I will contuie to wear into the oncoming year.
  • Purple nails. Purple is my favorite color, and I have so many bottles of purple nail polish. You bet that I will wear them into the oncoming year. 
  • Skinny jeans. I love them!
  • Yoga pants. So cute. So comfortable. Aww yeah. 
  • Converse. Classic stuff since forever. 
  • Leggings. Once I find another pair. Seriously, they are so comfortable, yet they look so classy!
See you guys tomarrow for some more serious topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment