Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Love.

Love is something that I often am curious about. But it's something that I want desperatly. Someone to embrace me, someone to love me for being myself. I don't know, I guess I've been watching too much Twilight, and it's starting to get in my head. I guess I want someone to love me, or to excite me, because let's just face it, sometimes day to day life can be boring. But that's when we need to take a break from all of that, and share the things that matter. Of course, some of the things in day to day life truly matter, but sometimes, we need a break from the day to day life, and we have someone that will always be there to celebrate with us, and someone who will always be there for you no matter what. You want that, and sometimes, you often doubt your own self, and that person would be there for you.
Love is the relationship between you and your best friend. Then there's that love that Bella and Edward have, that love that Carrie and Big have, and the love that Rose and Jack have. That love is something that lasts forever from the first moment you meet someone. Our loves up until that point, they don't matter. Sometimes, you just meet someone and you click, because they are right for you, or some kind of lame thing like that. I often wonder about that.
Love. The craziest four letter word in the English dictionary.
I want to experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment