Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rainy Days.

Rainy days make me sad.
I don't know why, they just do. Something about the coldness and the wetness. It makes me feel lonely.
That and the fact, that NOT having a person to cuddle with isn't exactly a fun time. I want to be loved too you know? I wish more people told me that they loved/liked me. Sometimes I feel like I'm annoying everyone, even though I probably am. If I am, I'm sorry if I am annoying you, I just like talking to people. Or I have something I need to tell you. One or the other. Or like today I'm sad because I feel like my own father doesn't give a shit about me. We haven't talked since August, and it makes me really sad.
Wahhh I want someone to talk to.
Wahhh, I want something to do.
Sarah Brightman, you are not helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment