Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Breaking Point.

Sometimes, things pile up on us, and we break. We love people who we find out don't love us back, and then we cry over them. We wait forever, for nothing. We wait to feel happy and when we do, it comes with a price. It comes with the price of wanting to gamble everything, and when you do, you lose, and you feel like a fool. I never thought that I can feel so unhappy again, but then again, here we are, crying over the person who broke your heart into a million pieces.
Life's not fair-you wait forever, for someone, and then when you think it's going to happen or something, then
it doesn't. You give your whole entire heart, for what? Just to be laughed at? Just to be made the fool.
Maybe I'll get over this. Maybe I'll become the old lady with a thousand freaking cats, and be all sad and lonely and live in a shoe.
I never thought I can cry over someone. But here I am, crying over someone.
I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment