Thursday, December 1, 2011

Boredom.

I really miss having cable. Stupid comcast. All I could watch is the news. I don't like the news. They depress me.
Anyways, hi. This is a blog. In case you haven't noticed, and were looking for cookies or something. So, hi. Normally, I have lots of opinions, and stuff to share with you all. But today, I don't. So, I'm going to sing a song. lalalalaala
Okay, serious time.
I've been thinking about two regrets that I have. Ditching a good friend, whose ALWAYS been there for me, and of course, not taking the time to see my grandfather more. Both suck. Both are full of regret. Both I can't undo.
I'm sorry grandpa. I still love you. I just wish that I could talk to you.

Andandand: If you have my number, PLEASE text me. I'm bored. Save me from being bored. For the next three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment