Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dreams.

Dreams are something that we all have. I don't have them on a daily basis, but they are there. Sometimes, dreams can turn into nightmares. Dreams can make us look at the world in different ways, make us scared or more open to certain aspects of life.
The dream that I had last night was about a red headed monster, who came and ate everyone. My friends, the news ones, and the older ones. Just as he was coming for me, I woke up. For the first half of the day, I hated the color red. (sorry to my friend with the red shirt, I didn't mean to make it offended. It's a nice shirt, by the way, I have one just like it.) The red headed monster is someone that I have once loved, and there is someone that had once given me hell.
Hell however, is something that we create. We create our own personal monsters, it's what we are scared of, and what we believe to be something that is worth screaming about.
A dream, a happy one, involves something that I truly desire more than anything. It's not an object, but something that my heart will always want selfishly. A dream can come true, but sometimes we wonder if that's what we truly want.
I dream of one thing, but whenever it's about to come true, I wanted to run. I wanted to run away from the fear of getting what I wanted. Like Runaway Bride. Getting what I wanted is something I want, but something that I have been afraid to admit. Maybe fear is something that we have to chase away like birds, because once you run with it, it will be gone. I need no fear, and there's nothing to be afraid of. I don't want to be afraid of anything, because it's not that scary.  Maybe it's the monster in my dream whose haunting my dreams that's the reason why I'm scared.
Silly monster. Tricks are for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment