Thursday, July 28, 2011

Beware of the Greeneyed Monster.

Know what I hate? Girls that get jealous because their boyfriends are talking to some other girl. Just talking to another girl, not doing them. They get all mad, because they are jealous of some girl who just said hello to their boyfriend.
I think jealousy is based on not having enough trust for someone, or someone not having faith in the relationship so that it lasts forever. Some woman are just insecure, and they let their fears get in the way. (Ps: To all of the women that are like that, and get mad because their man is just having a conversation with another girl, please note that it isn't healthy. It's one of the signs of abusive relationships, which of course is bad. Of course your guy is going to talk to girls, so just get over it.)
I was thinking about that, while brushing my teeth, and it made me angry. I don't get it why people get jealous over stupid things. If someone says that they are just friends with someone, believe them. No need to get mad, sister, because there are females on the planet.
So get over it.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment