Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Playlist to Entertain the Masses.

I've been listening to a lot of music lately, because music is awesone. So, I decided to give you people a few recomendations, because everyone can use some new classy music.
  • "Anonanimal" by Andrew Bird. It's one of those songs you listen to when you want to be at peace. I always find myself to be in a happy mood after listening. Good song for those who are stressed out.
  • "Firewall" by Bright Eyes. Bright Eyes is one of the most amazing bands of all time, at least in my opinion. Right now, their new album "The People's Key" has become one of my favorite albums. This and "JeJune Stars" are my favorite tracks on the album. Bright, you did a good job! Everyone should go check their new stuff on Pandora. (Also, one of my favorite sites.)
  • Theme from the film "Braveheart". I never actually saw the movie, but one day I discovered the music. It is oh so pretty. (Also, check out "Wallace Courts Murron", and "Gift of a Thistle", if you like it)
  • The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack. I really need to see the whole movie, but the music is pretty. I enjoy "Overture", "Angel of Music", "Phantom of the Opera", and "All I Ask Of You". Come to think of it, I saw it in a play when I was ten.
Well, here's a few recomendations for y'all. Enjoy! (Also, if you guys have any recomendations, please let me know, I like new music.)

No comments:

Post a Comment