Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dear Luke.

Remember a couple of years ago, when everyone hated Kayne West for going on the stage at the MTV movie awards when Taylor Swift won an award that he thought Beyonce should win? He must have felt like an asshole the next day. He must have wanted to crawl under a rock. Imagine all of the shame that he felt, because of acting like a jerk.
I feel that same way, with someone named Luke.
Dear Luke,
I'm sorry that I had to expose you to all of that stuff. I'm sorry to put you through random people asking you about your feelings towards me. I'm sorry that you had to go through that, because you seem like a cool dude, and you really don't need someone to inquire you about your feelings, whether you actually feeling them or not.
I really did like you. Maybe I still do, somewhere deep inside in the dungeons of my heart, my dry, bitter heart. I only meant it to be something that you keep within close friends, but somehow it ended up going through the grapevine. I didn't mean for this to happen.
I think it's cool that you like My Little Pony. I think you are an amazing artist. I think you are a cool kid.
I'm sorry for all that I've done. I don't mean to offend you. I didn't mean for things to happen the way that it did. It just did. Things like that happen with all of my friends, especially Charlotte, Miranda and Sookie, because they witnessed me going through broken heart after broken heart, and only wanted to see me happy, with someone who liked me (maybe liked me), and someone who they and I both thought were actually decent.
I feel bad that things just didn't go well, basically. I was stupid, and I'm truly sorry. I really want to
I hope it won't be awkward to be your friend. I hope that things will be back to normal, although, I have a feeling it won't be.
Maybe one day it would be...

No comments:

Post a Comment