Sunday, July 24, 2011

One Year.

About a year ago, I started to write this lovely blog. (I found that today, because I was looking at my early posts) I don't know why I started it, maybe I was bored, or maybe I just wanted to say something. Either way, I started writing it.
I didn't exactly write 365 days worth of blogs, I haven't gotton serious until this past January. I want to take the time to thank some of the people that helped make this possible. Well that, and I couldn't think of anything else to write:
I wanted to first thank my real life Charlotte, Miranda, and Samantha, (formally Sookie). You guys are the best, and always are there for me when I need someone to talk to. Thank you all for reading my blog, day after day, because you guys are really good friends. Without you guys, I would go crazy. That, and if anyone hurts you, they are idiots, because you guys are awesome.
I'd also like to thank Jenni, because she's the best guidette. She's always there for me, and every morning during first period would listen to me bitch. Thank you Jenni, and I hope only the best for you and Tom.
Thank you Chris for giving me material and critizing my grammar. Also, thank you for being there via text when I want to talk about getting over someone.
Thank you God for giving me life.
Thanks to all of the other readers that I have not given names for.
Now, time to think of a legit topic....

No comments:

Post a Comment