Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Days With Your Girlfriends.

There are some times when you need to run away from all of your probelms, run away from all of your issues with the opposite sex, run away from everything that made you feel sad.
And then we spend time with our girlfriends, taking pictures of each other acting like idiots, enjoying subs by the fountain, trying on dresses and just being general spazzes. (This is how I spent my day with Charlotte, not going to lie.)
Sometimes, after heartbreak, or trials in love rather, you need sometime with your friends, because to all of you girls and the guys that are with him, out there, you need some time to yourself. You need time to unwind, scream into the mountains about your frustrations.
So, what else are best friends for? Hearing you scream of course.
I seldom wish that I was in a relationship with Luke Danes, the way that Chris is with Sookie, although I am happy for them, because they are two really good friends of mine, and they both went through hell relationshipwise. But I guess some people aren't that lucky, and I can not help but think about the relationship I desire, when I talk to them I can't help but think in the back of my mind of being jealous. I guess that some people have to wait a longer time before getting into the relationship that they deserve.
With girlfriends, I guess that they are the ones that pick you up when you're down, whether its boy related, or other things related. We have challenges, and they help us. Good things happen, and they are the first to be called. When Mr. Big leaves you sad, you just sit there, and cry on the phone with them for hours on end, because they are amazing like that. Friends are before bros, because your hoes will be there when your bro gets a slut to fool around with. Friends are the ones that will always be there for us, (well the good ones anyways) I'm lucky to have Charlotte as a best friend, in addition to Sookie, Jenni, and Miranda. I guess that at the ashes of every bad thing, there is someone to help you out of the black hole, and then point and laugh at the person who brought you in there.
I'm glad that I have Charlotte, to pick me up when I'm down, someone to enjoy my good days, and to help me out of my supermassive black holes of depression. The days with your girlfriends are the days that when your old and married, (or in a relationship, like Sookie), you will always have them to look back on and laugh. Of course, when you are with a guy, don't froget your girls. That's just bad best friend code, because they were there first.

No comments:

Post a Comment