Monday, July 4, 2011

Putting All Your Eggs In One Basket

I just recently realized that I have the tendency to fall deep. To fall harder for someone that's not falling for you, and you hit rock bottom and then you realize you were being stupid.
Yup, that sounds like me.
I often say I have advice for everyone but myself. And it's because I have trouble ripping off a band-aid. I have trouble facing the truth, and often I run from it.
I guess that's not always going to be one of my greatest qualities.
Maybe I should wait and fall for someone whose falling for me.
Or maybe I should just do nothing and hope for the best.
Yes, I think I will do that.
I have putting your eggs in one basket syndrome. I have the tendency to put a lot of hope into something that sooner or later would turn into ashes.
Ashes to ashes we all fall down.
Now I know the meaning of that rhyme. Now it all makes sense to me.
I often wonder if I have become the old woman who nobody likes at age seventeen. I often wonder if I will ever end up in a relationship. After all, if the world's fattest twins can find love, I guess I can too? (I got that from Sex and the City)
Maybe this is the beginning of my story.
Maybe I should write a book. Hey, I think I will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment