Monday, July 25, 2011

A Craving For Love.

Basically, I've spent the last year wasting my time and energy on someone who didn't like me. Then I spent about a month liking someone who I thought shared those feelings for me, and then turns he didn't. Well, I was definate that he had those feelings for me, because of the way that he acted and the way that he looked at me.
I have a craving. Yes, for nutella. But also for love. I have a craving for someone who actually is decent and feels the same way about me as I do about them. I want someone who will be there for me, who won't tell me what to do, who cares more about me then my breasts. I want the tingly feeling when you talk to someone and then blush after they call you pretty or darling.
I don't need a relationship. I just want one. I want someone to tell me that I mean more than just a person who exists. I want to be special in someone's eyes. I want someone to keep me company.
At the end of the day, I think thats what every girl wants. Someone to keep her company at night. Someone that will always be there for her.
At the end of these lines of frogs, is there a prince? Is there a good guy for me? Or will I always be forever alone.
I guess I could search around the world, but I can't seem to find someone to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment