Friday, July 1, 2011

The Never Ending Playlist.

Since it's summer, I've been exploring some new music, all of which is amazing. So, I think I should share it with you, because all you readers out there could always use some new music to spice up you're day. (And if you have some good music for me, please comment back with some. I like to explore new music, no matter how different it may seem)
  • "Til I Collapse" by Eminem. This song bascially is the best song to work out to. It gives me such great energy when I'm running. In additon to that, it's quite catchy, and it gives you the motivation to go on, when you really don't want to.
  • "Y Control" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs. New music obsession! I love the rocker indie edge of the song, and I can't wait to explore more into their discography. I'll probably
  • "Shoulda Said No" by Taylor Swift. Charlotte got me into her, no lie. But she IS really talented. This is the ultimate song to blast when you're going through break ups, in addition to it just being catchy.
  • "Oxygen" by Colbie Calliat. Okay, I hated her for a while, not going to lie. But Charlotte got me into her, and then I like legit fell in love with her music. I dedicate this song to Luke Danes, because when I listen to it, I am reminded of him.
  • "Breakout" by Miley Cryus. Okay, I'm a Miley Fan. Deal with it. This is one of my favorite songs to listen to during the summer, because it reminds me of summer, and it's like my summer theme song for the past three summers.
  • "Jesus Walks" by Kayne West. I love this song, and it's message.
  • "Crazier" by Taylor Swift. I dedicate this to Luke.
Well, here you go. Please don't hate my odd music taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment