Thursday, July 14, 2011

Help me, I'm in Love. Save me, I'm Drowning.

I figured out something. I figured out something while sitting on the rocks at a beach.
I'm in love with Mr. Big.
I think I am anyways.
I'm in love with someone who doesn't care. In love with someone who failed to remember it was my birthday. He's just a friend. I wish he was a lover, my lover. But I can't change things. And Charlotte says that I can't help who I fall for.
And I think I'm falling for Big. With his green eyes. (I think they are green anyways.) His ways. His likings for Tom Petty and old cars. I don't even care if his hair is long or short.
But if this was a movie, then wouldn't this be the part where he appeared out of nowhere, and told me he loved me?
I guess why more realistic movies never sold with the ladies. We all need a sense of fairy tale mythology in our lives to deal with the bad stuff.
But, now what?
I guess, I don't know the answer...
Maybe, I'll figure out something. Well I hope so anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment