Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lonely Days.

Lonely days, lonely nights, where would I be without my woman?
Thank you, Bee Gees, you gave me a good thing to start my entry with.
Good morning, Mr. Sunshine, you brighten up my day....
Okay enough with the music.
I'm lonely. I'm tired of the ghosts haunting me. I'm tired of just chilling on my couch, watching Jersey Shore, and other sitcoms. I want to live, to have a boy, and to have a relationship with that boy has well. Is that too much to ask?
I'm tired of being lonely.
I'm tired of waiting for my Mr. Big.
I'm tired of being just a friend.
I'm tired of this kid messaging me. He needs to get a life and stop winking.
Take it away, Barry.
Lonely days, Lonely nights, where would I be without my woman?
Barry, I'm right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment