Sunday, July 3, 2011

"Don't Cry, Get a Bag, and Get Over It."

So Luke doesn't like me.
In some ways, I guess I never did like him, I only liked the thought of him liking me. I only liked the thought of him liking me. I only liked the thought of someone actually thinking that I am more than a pair of breasts and a vagina.
I will be fine, I know I will. I don't have feelings, after years or trial and error in the dating world, it seems that I have become a robot when it comes to love. No emotions, just someone to keep me company when I need someone to tell me I'm pretty, someone to tell me that I mean something other than the fat girl wearing converse shoes.
I guess I should follow Fergie's advice, and buy a bag, and get over it.
I guess I should focus on the things that truely matter, like getting a license, and a job, and getting into college.
Sometimes I often wonder, if I could ever love again. If I could ever find someone again. I always seems to strke out when it comes to love. Will I ever hit a home run?
And that leaves me with one question...
Why does Big come into mind again?

No comments:

Post a Comment