Friday, July 22, 2011

Word up Broski, I Really Don't Like You.

Okay, I am a bit of a flirt. I enjoy the company of males, and pretty much flirt with everything that isn't Chris (sorry Chris, but you got a girlfriend, and you're now like my little brother that I never had). Of course, I have standards, I just think that flirting is something that shouldn't be taken seriously, because flirting is just talking to people with a game plan.
So I talk to this greenade. (Yes, Jersey Shore reference.) And at first, he seems cool. So, for the fun of it, I get his number. (Getting numbers is fun) And now he either texts me, or tries to contact me in some way shape or form via Facebook.
Here's what I have to say: Word up Broski, I just don't like you. And you annoying me isn't helping you, nope not one bit.
For the record, I'm not mornally this mean. I try to be as nice to people as humanly possible, because I wouldn't want someone to be that rude to me. But sometimes, being driven off of that edge, I can snap, and turn into the world's biggest bitch.  That's what happens when I get too annoyed.
Man, I should turn into Big. At least he has patience to deal with people that he doesn't like, and annoy him, like myself. Big, do you offer lessons?
Or maybe fuck off will be acceptable?

No comments:

Post a Comment