Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy.

Well, Samantha said that my writing is depressing, so I'm going to write about something happy.
So...happy.
What is happiness exactly? Is it the big things that happen, like the beginning of a relationship? Or is the small things that make our day better, such as chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, and small puppies? Or do we have a list that makes one happy, both the little and the big things?
Yeah, I think that's how it goes.
Often, we forget about the little things that make our day just a bit better. Things like Cinnamon buns, white hot chocolate, or little daisies are things that always can help make someone's day better, but are always buried under the sadness and importance of a better bigger thing going on in our lives.
So what makes me happy?
I shall compose a list.
  • Making bracelets. Wait, scratch that. Making all kinds of jewelry make me happy. I don't know why, but it does. That, and I make some damn good stuff.
  • Nutella. I love nutella.
  • Cookies, of course. Truth is, when someone eats a cookie, they can never frown. People should eat more cookies.
  • Running. It relaxes me. When I run, I feel like I never have any stress.
  • Movies. My personal favorites are Titanic and Dirty Dancing.
  • Dancing. Sometimes, getting into the zone is the key to getting your mind off of someone that broke your heart. Whenever I dance (although I'm not the greatest), I feel like everything just fades away, and all I think about is that movies.
  • Friends. Having someone to talk to is always fun, and it's always good to hang out with people. (Thanks Samantha, Miranda, Charlotte and Jenni!)
  • Cupcakes. Yes, this is the third food related thing. I'm unhealthy, get over it. But in addition to them being really good, (I have a thing for frosting), they are kinda cute.
The little things that make us happy I guess can help us with the big things that make us sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment