Thursday, June 30, 2011

Waiting...

Ever do something that you never thought you can do, like ask someone out, then they don't answer you're email or text? And you wait days and days on end, for someone to answer your email. A bunch of things cross your mind. Like, maybe they won't answer at all? Or would they get mad for what you were thinking, or what you decided to say.
So I sit here, waiting for Luke Danes to answer my email. A friend mentioned he may never actually reply to the message, so of course now I panic, and call Big. Well text, but same thing. He said that I did the right thing, and that I shouldn't worry.
So why do I worry about it?
Why do I give a shit, when I thought I wasn't going to do that anymore. Luke Danes, you are so confusing. Maybe that's why I gave you that name.
I wait for you to email back.
But what if that email never comes? What if you never answer my question? What if you leave me hanging, like a loose tooth hanging by that one bit of your gum? (Okay, that was a gross example, but you all get the picture, I hope)
The sterotypical teenage boys and feelings is like Lil Wayne and Conor Oberst getting together to do it. Or Justin Beiber and Oberst doing a duet- it's a crime against nature. Like chocolate and cheese. It's just...no I'm not even going to go there.
The curiousity and the suspense is killing me. I just want to know.
But then, patience is a virtue. So I shall sit here, listening to some All Time Low and talking to Charlotte for company. And when you finally reply, I will let you wait.
Power to being a powerful woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment